Tuesday, January 3, 2012

snapshots in Japan

This is not a temple, its just some random house near our apartment

The first time I've seen snow. ever!

My cousins and pamangkins =)

A sunset view from my window

A common sight in Japan, Vending machines and bicycles

Obento for everybody. Time is definitely precious here that cooking can be such a job

Japanese takes segregation serioussslyy

A notice that's definitely noticeable

Japan is a beautiful country and we live in a City where everything is so accessible. I just wish that I can share this beauty with my love ones because I figured that no matter how wonderful the place you live in is or how many money you make, in the end you would want to share it to someone. I am still missing home, I'm getting homesick each day and I pray that i can have somebody here with me (yup, I'm referring to my boyfriend. hehehe) I know the first few months is the toughest when you work abroad so I'll just have to hold on still and keep my faith. Everything will work out right because I have my God beside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment