Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Most Awful Weekend to Date

I cannot stress how awful I am feeling right now. My Iphone's down and the damn thing won't even charge. I slept a mere 5 hours last night because I kept checking for a single sign of life. Unfortunately, its still as dead as a sycamore tree *don't know where that came from*. Sigh... the thought of going to work tomorrow without its company is almost unbearable. Can please please somebody help me!!!??

Anyway, things are awfully off right now. I don't know if its my phone or the fact that my period is coming up and I'm feeling a bit too emotional lately or because I'm missing home and people again or maybe because its a weekend and I'm bored and I don't know...

Im still hopeful ofcourse. I always am. And I should always be. Oh God please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment